We use your data to provide and improve your experience on Kalosdecor.com. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
B. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access our website by or through any device.
This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our website with a device, this data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
C. We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so. We use this data to provide features of our website, to improve and customize our website. You can enable or disable location services when you use our website at any time by way of your device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
While using our website, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), office location and other data.
E. Kalos Art & Décor uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website;
- To notify you about changes to our website;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website;
- To monitor the usage of our website;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
G. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
H. We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent in any other cases;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
I. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
J. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, provide website on our behalf, perform website-related services or assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our website.
We provide paid products within website and in this case use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
K. Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not authorized to use the website without the supervision and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Copyright Policy & Intellectual Property Rights
All the content included on Kalosdecor.com, such as text, graphic, logos, images, digital downloads etc., is the property of Kalos Art & Décor. These can not be used or replicated without our consent.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Kalosdecor.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the website. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the website belonging to Kalosdecor.com without obtaining authorization from us for the same.
Limitation of Liability
Kalosdecor.com has attempted to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. In no event shall Kalosdecor.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from the same.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Kalosdecor.com from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses asserted against or incurred by Kalosdecor.com that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Bulk & Customized OrdersIf you would like place bulk or customized orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All custom orders are non-returnable & non-refundable.